Monday, December 22, 2014

Asking for Help - 2

The Holy Spirit is moving people. I have rec'd some help, and have some options now that I didn't have a day or two ago. Not only are people ministering to me with offers of this and that, but in doing so they are ministering to my discouraged heart. The Light of Christ is shining through people.
Yes, Mary & Joseph had lodging issues. They sure didn't plan to relocate to Egypt I bet.

Father's homily yesterday was one I needed to hear. I told him so on the way out.


1 comment:

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'm so glad the Holy Spirit is moving people!
I am a bad 'read-between-the-lines" person sometimes at what others say (call me naive if you will), so I'm glad that others do a much better job than I would. :-) I'm glad things are looking up!
Continued prayers for you!!
Merry Christmas!!